Fexibility...

Fexibility...
Using my flexibility will help my dance flow better and will help in deepening my movements.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Lift Lift Lift!

Thinking about the work I did in Cunningham technique the other day, I went away and thought about little details I can improve on. One of the main things were to lift. I then thought about the balancing sequence and how you have to move through balancing to complete the exercise with ease.



I am in a good position here as there is a nice line across my back but this can be improved to a better shape...


...of lifting the leg. This looks more aesthetically pleasing by it being open and better shape altogether. This just shows that if you lengthen and lift in the body the technique is altogether more easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment