Fexibility...

Fexibility...
Using my flexibility will help my dance flow better and will help in deepening my movements.

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Ballet

My Personal Goals...
  1. Pushing my turn out to the full.
  2. Articulating my feet (going through every bone) when performing degage's.
  3. Extending and pushing my movements further (plies).
  4. Try not to look too stiff and relax and look more balletic.
  5. Perform my sequences more.
Skills...
  • Using my flexibility to push though the movements; plies and grande battement.
Sensations occured...
  • Doing ballet makes me feel more determined to increase my ability as I haven't had much experience at it.
  • Balancing on releve in 5th makes me feel proud and excited as I can perform this with ease as I have had a lot of previous experience through my gymnastics.
Emotions that occured...
  • When in releve I feel strong.
  • When I can't grasp a sequence I am more determined to do it, therefore I practise until I get it.
  • When I therefore get the sequence I couldn't perform, I feel happy and beautiful.
I have included a video of a phrase I can't grasp yet, I will practise this and put on an up to date version on in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment